Thanks for joining us!
This is just a short introduction of the three people behind elbehoch3 – 5 random facts each!
1. I have a small obsession with earrings (next to the wool one 😉) and almost never leave home without them.
2. We (my husband, my little baby girl and I) recently moved into our new home – with a small garden! I am totally excited what it will look like once it is done.
3. I love GOOD coffee.
4. I might have passed on the love for wool to my daughter… 😂
5. Traveling to quiet and beautiful places is something I really enjoy. A special place in my heart is filled with memories of the Scottish highlands.
1. When drinking coffee at home, my mug always stays half full. I almost never drink up. (no special reason.)
2. I started serious knitting last summer, when HE asked me for a knitted sweater. He got it and I never stopped knitting.
3. I can be very enthusiastic about an idea and still never persue it.
4. I am not very patient, although most people think that I am.
5. I am a vegetarian :).
1. I love non-matching socks a lot (more than a lot).
2. I started to crochet because I read too much (hats, I love hats!).
3. I do Yoga mostly because of my back (hated the idea of doing Yoga about 3 years ago).
4. Dream of living in a tiny house (with my hubby and two kids).
5. Read an average of 200 books a year (still)
So that is us in a nutshell! How about you lovely crazy people? Who else it out there?
Have a good one!